After an accident or loss, report your claim immediately to Alfa®. You may report this to any Alfa office, online at https://www.alfains.com/WebFNOL/ or call 1-800-964-2532, option 2. It is imperative Alfa receives your claim information within a timely manner after the accident or loss. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your policy number
- The date, time, location and nature of your loss
- The make and model of your vehicle
- A description of the damage to your vehicle
- Names, contact information and insurance information of those involved, including witnesses
- Your contact information: work, home, cell phone numbers and e-mail address
When we receive your claim, an Alfa adjuster will be assigned to you. They will investigate the damage, coverage and cause of your loss. Your adjuster will contact you promptly for additional information, inspect your vehicle and explain the claims process.
To determine if your vehicle can be repaired or if it's a total loss your adjuster will need to inspect it. Alfa utilizes a Direct Repair Program (DRP) of Preferred Body Shops which allows you a "one stop" repair facility that we know will give you the fastest repair time, best quality and the customer service you expect. Or if the shop of your choice is not in our network, please provide your Alfa adjuster with the name, address and contact information of the shop completing the repairs. The adjuster may request a competitive estimate from a second shop.