Universal Life Insurance
Seeking flexibility in your life insurance coverage and premium payments? Then Alfa’s universal life insurance plan may be the right one for you. This permanent insurance plan offers a cash accumulation feature that earns interest according to our declared current rates. You may also increase or decrease death benefits, vary your premiums, and in some cases, temporarily suspend premium payments.*
At the end of every policy year, you will receive an annual report detailing the activity and status of your universal life policy. This report will summarize:
- Premiums you paid
- Expenses deducted
- Cost of insurance protection
- Interest credited to your policy
- Current accumulation and surrender values
- Adjustments, if any, such as policy loans or withdrawals
- Interest rate to be credited for the next 12 months
- Current death benefit
Alfa’s universal life policy affords you great control and flexibility for protection throughout your lifetime and is issued for ages 0-75.
Ask us for more information today.
* Subject to policy provisions regarding changes in coverage or premium amounts. Decreases in the death benefit are subject to surrender charges during the first 10 years.