A A A
In Case of an Accident
- If the accident involves injury, seek medical attention immediately.
- Notify the police about your accident as soon as practical.
- Do not admit liability and do not discuss the accident with anyone other than Alfa® or the police.
- Obtain the name, contact information, insurance company, license number from other drivers involved. Also get the year, make and model of vehicles involved and names of witnesses.
- As soon as possible contact your nearest Alfa office or call 1-800-964-2532, option 2. You may also report a claim online at: https://www.alfains.com/WebFNOL/. You will need to provide your name, home address and policy number. Also inform them about the number of people injured, date and place of accident and a number where you can be reached.
FIND AN AGENT